St. John's PG College
In August of 2006, the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has awarded permission to St. John's PG College to start MCA (Masters in Computer Applications). The institution is affiliated to Osmania University, and provides opportunities for higher education to a cross-section of students across the state of Andhra Pradesh and mostly to the not-so-privileged society of students. Apart from the prescribed curriculum, the college ensures meeting the needs of the individual and the requirements of a skill and knowledge-based economy.
St. John's PG College is established in 65 acres of sprawling land with the appropriate ambience conducive to learning. The classrooms and labs are spread across the two floors, one each for MCA and MBA exclusively. The labs are adequately furnished with systems and machines for students of both disciplines. The systems are well connected through LAN and WAN.
The college enjoys the patronage and enthusiasm of highly experienced and qualified teaching staff, both internal and external staff and visiting professors from the academia and industry.
St. John's College has clear vision and values around which we build our educational life and activities.
Our focus is to ensure:
- Our students are satisfied and challenged to take up professional tasks and positions in the market.
- A significant percentage of students are trained to explore entrepreneurship and gain independence.
- Promotion of academic research among staff and out-going students.
- Facilitating job related training and development.
- Providing a national and international exposure to academic and professional expertise.
- Connecting with allied industries and build long-term relations.
- Hosting or facilitating forums and seminars to be in step with the latest in the market.
- Increasing our engagement with universities across the globe for mutual partnership.
- Ownership: We are proud of our identity in the field of education, and embrace our alma mater with a deep sense of ownership, and love doing things to promote its interests.
- Aspiration: We strive to keep our students' morale high and motivate them to pursue theiracademic and career goals.
- Innovation: We encourage innovation and new initiatives for diversity and creativity.
- Integrity: We promote and inculcate a high sense of moral and ethical values among all stake holders.
- Community Service: We introduce activities that promote community development to make it a better place to live and let live.
- Advancement of knowledge and a high quality of education among students.
- Explore education in new directions and growth.
- To be recognized as a reputed contributor of resources to relevant industries.
- Emphasize on holistic approach to life through enhancement of social, cultural and economic wellbeing of student communities.
- To enable and fulfill the need for exploring their thinking ability, hence creating a space in the world of Innovation and Competition.
- To serve the society and enhance the quality of life through excellence and leadership in professionally relevant education, as an academic community which is outward looking and committed to innovation and lifelong learning.
- To improve the industry institute interaction
- To organize Conferences / Workshops / Seminars
- To strive for students' placement
- To organize co-curricular and extracurricular activities
- To improve personality of teaching & non-teaching staff